Healthy Habits Challenge
HEALTHY HABITS CHALLENGE
Start Date | 4 July
End Date | 24 July
Healthy habits are the foundation necessary to get you to your Wellness Goals
This challenge is designed to:
- Combat lack of discipline
- Create boundaries for emotional eaters
- Curb binge eating
- Limit procrastination
- Set up routines
- Create a structure for success
It takes 3 key ingredients to enhance your wellness:
- A Fitness Commitment
- A Nutritional Strategy
- An Environment of Motivation
We have a solution for you
- YOUR FITNESS COMMITMENT
3 x Online workouts per week.
6am Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
These workouts use own body weight and require no equipment.
(Should these times not suit you – You will have access to the recordings)
- YOUR NUTRITIONAL STRATEGY
You will have the option of submitting a daily food journal to allow us to tweak and change it for optimal results.
- A PLACE TO CALL YOUR HEALTHY HOME
We pride ourselves in offering daily motivation and celebrating you every step of the way.
- Each challenger will receive a HABIT TRACKER to mark off their daily achievements
- All challengers will be added to an OPTIONAL WhatsApp group for daily encouragement to keep your goals front of mind.
- We will have a Weekly Challenge Call on a Monday @ 6pm to fire you up for the week.
- There will be a weekly fitness challenge to keep you working towards healthy goals rather than body goals.
- Challengers will be invited to a weekly weigh-in for us to closely monitor your results – out lying challengers will do an honesty submission. These take place on Saturday at 9am at Moov – 17 Jamieson Street, Gardens.
- There will be weekly prizes for attendance and results.
- One Challenger will receive a R1000 Adidas Voucher.
- Winner will be selected based on the submission of the habit tracker, engagement and transformation.
Answers To Some Common Questions:
WHO IS IT FOR?
Every Single Woman – No matter where you are on your health journey and what challenges are keeping you from your goals. We have qualified coaches who have solutions for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO IT?
Staying committed to your health ideals in winter is more achievable with goals, a commitment and community. Why do it alone, the hard way when you can have fun doing it with us?
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Weekly Workouts, Daily Food Journaling accountability, A guided Goal setting session, Daily Encouragement, A weekly Weigh In, and heaps of chances to win awesome prizes along the way.
4 When the going gets tough – The Tough get going – Tammy
11 Reflecting, Celebrating and Raising the bar – Tammy
18 The power of Routine – Tammy